We are Committed to Your Safety and Security
That's why we partnered with Ask the Seal.com. The Seal of Approval is your assurance that our company is licensed, insured and any employees working on your property have passed annual criminal and sex offender background checks.
Many companies who claim to be licensed, insured and bonded are not.
- Many companies who claim to perform criminal
background checks do not.
- If you hire an unlicensed company and employees hurt themselves on your property or your property is damaged, your insurance company may deny the claim leaving you holding the bag.
- You can be fined up to $5,000 for hiring an unlicensed contractor whether you knew it or not.
- Many criminals use their employment to find their next victim.
- Every day companies large and small introduce dangerous felons into unsuspecting consumer's lives.
- Many consumers think they are safe as long as someone is home with them when the service person is there. In fact, many crimes are committed up to six months after the service call.
Before you hire anyone, visit Asktheseal.com and click "does my service provider have the seal of approval". If you don't have a provider, click "Ask the Seal" for a list of sealed companies.