- Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm
- We offer Emergency service 24/7/365. After hours calls are routed directly to the on-call technician. Never talk to an answering service.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your office hours?
What forms of payment do you accept?
- American Express
- Cash, Check, or Money Order
- Multiple Financing Options
What are your financing options?
Do I need to register my new Air Conditioning & Heating unit(s)?
No, we register all new equipment that we install, to insure proper warranty function.
Where do I go to leave a review about my experience?
We strive to provide the best possible service to all of our customers, every time. If you have not had a 5-star experience, we want to know about it. Please contact us by phone at (727) 862-4616 so that we can address and resolve any issues or concerns you may have. If you have had a 5-star experience, we would love for you to leave us a review at any of the locations below:
- Google+: Click Here!
- Angie’s List: Click Here!
- HomeAdvisor: Click Here!
- Porch: Click Here!
- Yelp: Click Here!
What info might the technician need when he arrives for my service call?
- What is your system doing that it should not be doing?
- When did you first notice the issue?
- Any unusual noises?
- Any unusual odors?
What can I expect when the technician arrives for my service call?
The technician will diagnose the current issue(s) and determine the overall condition of the system. The tech will then present you with the available options to address the current issue(s) and return the system to optimal working conditions.
What can I expect when the technician arrives for my check-up/maintenance call?
The technician will inspect, check and/or tighten:
- All electrical connections
- Refrigerant charge
- Condensate drain
- Minor components of the system
- Major components of the system
The tech may hose off condenser coil if necessary.
Also, the tech will:
- wipe down/brush off equipment panels, etc.
- Vacuum/flush the condensate drain
- Assess the current condition of the system
- Inform you of any issues that may need to be addressed